Monday, March 20, 2006

Homework Blues



Procrastination rules! It has been doing that for ages, and I'm pretty sure Adam got the bugs in his blood too. The thing about homework is that it's meant to be done much later...preferably closer to the dateline. And Adam is very good at that. Blame it on Mama too. Too much house chores and too many functions to attend to last school break, which means Adam's homework gets the least attention.

As much guilt feeling I have at the moment, I also can't help it either as Adam is also as stubborn as ..? I know it's not Mama because Mama was a very punctilious student. Need to ask Papa if he was a tenacious lot. Perhaps we need to refer to Opah?

And the curriculum need to be blamed too! Hey! Were you expected to do your Karangan when you're in Primary 2? Heck no! We were just learning how to construct sentences if I could remember correctly. And I think this problem is a little too hard on my boy 7 year old... isn't it?



Write the number sentence for 35 + _____ = 48, and what is the missing number?

No comments: