Friday, March 17, 2006

Cavities Beware!

Cavities beware!
it’s dentist visiting day
big boy most in despair
anxiety in the air
despite countless affair
still seeking his lair

my girl is the valiant kind
fear is last on her mind
the little boy’s first appointment
not to Mom’s disappointment...

I'm glad Amir enjoyed his first visit to the dentist. Unlike Adam, both Aina & Amir are bravehearts. I have no qualms about introducing them to new concepts and ideas. As for Adam, I need a lot of patience and creativity, and this is the part the father is always good at. The trip to the dentist today was an eventful one, with Adam almost screaming at the top of his lungs, but one good thing is that the dentist is now familiar with my kids' character. At least the rapport would be better the next time around he he..

No comments: