Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Delayed Mother's Day Post

As usual, every day in my household is Father's Day, because Papa will always get the attention from Mama - massage, hot nescafe, belek kelemumur and stuff. The only thing different on Mother's Day are the wishes I received from my kids...and there were priceless!

This card is from Aina. She loves drawing and artsy crafty.
Amir picked a flower outside the house. In fact, he loves picking this flower every now and then and gave it to me whenever I come back from work, and that's when he's like an angel. I forgot for a moment about his tantrums and mischiefs.
Adam gave me I big I love u hug, which no picture can describe.


And for my mom, I bought her this electric thermos to replace the old one. I've promised her before, so it's a good time to send her this gift. Of course the kids claimed the gift is from them!

And Papa? Where's the little wish for me?

1 comment:

kak juli said...

Salam Ha... lama x jumpa ye...saje je i jenguk blog kawan2 yg i dpt from Tati's..i noticed u minat interior decor gak...FYI starting yesterday 29 May till 1June ada Interiors Malaysia 2008 kat PWTC. Exhibition for those in the industry & also anyone yg minat ID.Kalau nak renovate/decorate rumah ke & nak new ideas / products elok lah pegi....Esok open for public..i ingat nak pegi harini ..bila2 free call me , Juli 012-9002609. i tinggal kat kemaman ,trg