Monday, June 19, 2006

Overwhelmed!

Have you ever thought of going back to your mother's tummy again when things start to be so overwhelming for you to face? I'm actually wishing that now, infact I already wished that this week would just skip. I got:
  • a big tender to respond by Wednesday of which I have limited help and knowledge
  • a presentation for a government conference I need to prepare for my CEO for Thursday that actually need to be submitted today!
  • two conferences coming in July that I need to coordinate the details now
  • to look for resources for a project in the US a.s.a.p.
  • to look for a replacement maid fast and all those agents have not gotten back to me yet
  • to plan for Aina's birthday that's on Thursday but celebration has to happen on Saturday (I don't mind doing this of all the things above..)

And I don't think I have enough time to do all these in a week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang on in there Makbudak! I know you can do it!