Monday, June 26, 2006

Hectic Week

It was a hectic and busy period last week, with adrenalin rushing especially the very last minute I was submitting my tender response all the way to Cyberjaya. Managed to get there 10 minutes before closing time, I hope we didn’t get a ticket for speeding at 130 km/h.

On Aina’s birthday, I had meetings back to back, but luckily my last meeting ended at 5pm. So I took the opportunity to get her something cute for her birthday while frantically trying to settle my mobile bills as the line was already barred because I haven’t made payments in all those frenzy. Since we are not doing anything for that day, I figured a little surprise would make her day.

Found something cute and useful for her in Memory Lane, a face towel in a cylinder box with Mimi the Cat character from Patrick and Friends. So happy Aina was with that little gift, she actually held the towel closely in slumber that night. Hmmm, the pleasure of pleasing a child, it’s the little things that matters. You don’t have to get them expensive gifts…something practical and meaningful would be great for them. Happy Birthday Aina!




No comments: