Friday, June 16, 2006

Civic Minded

As I was driving under the hot sun yesterday (mind you my aircond is still kaput!), and of course sweat are running down all over my body (gross ain't it?), there was this red hatchback Honda Civic just wheeled in to my lane. You can guess what type of driver it is just by looking at the car (I'm discriminating here, but hey it's also generalization based on my experience).

We were coming to a traffic light at the Jalan Bangsar-Dataran Maybank intersection, when I saw the driver smoothly extend his right hand out the window, holding a red plastic bag.

At that gesture, my mind is already signalling my mouth to say something - this is when I long for that ever mind-reading/speaking horn!! I know what he's going to do, and I know it's a HE because of the hairy hand.

Then slowly he loosened his finger-grip of the bag, and subtly the bag flew away, on to the road.

What a CRAP! He's aware of what he's doing, but pretentiously made it such that the bag konon-knon flew away lah! Aiyoo, I hate this type of people. Selfish enough to throw garbage on to the roads, but aware enough not to dirty his car. CRAP!

Infact, they are a lof of people out there doing all sort of grossly stuff, one particular thing I hate is spitting, and sticking gums at public spots. Yuckks!

And if you observe them properly, these people do not look un-educated.

So what made them missed that particular civic education?

No comments: