Wednesday, August 13, 2008

High on Glue

The office is being renovated, actually since early July. I have been avoiding it for the past 2 weeks, but today somehow I have to see someone there.

Now I'm walking on air. My head is spinning and my eyes are drowsy. Not to mention the medication I'm taking for the ultra-big ulcer on my tongue. Can you believe how bad it is that the doctor gave me 2 days of medical leave? I wasn't eating properly for the past few days, and my head was throbbing just like the hammering of the front reception desk as I speak. Worst, that I have to manage the house-chores still...

So in my diziness, I just realized that I have not posted Aina's birthday picture. I wanted to write a about it, but it's like 2 months ago.

What the heck, here goes the pix.


the cake for the 7-year old

she thought we're not gonna have any celebration at all..was almost upset


the neighborhood friends, Senja & Bayu


her long-awaited gift




Oh I must go home now, the glue is making me too drowsy...

No comments: