Friday, April 18, 2008

Teringat Semasa Pantang

Masa pantang, badan can be either slim or gemok, depending how you take care of your diet, and how strict is your care-giver. In my case, I'm my own care-giver, minus the first week when my mother was around. After that, it's all instruction-based care (translate: maid did all the work).


Anyway, I tried as much to follow a good diet, but not forgetting the nutritions that I needed. So the recipes would be all soupy stuff or grilled. Somehow, this time I was always hungry. Perhaps it was the weather - been raining almost everyday. So I needed extra snacks, and what else could be eaten without raising my mother's curiousity? Jacob's Cream Crackers cicah Milo! Everytime I ordered this, there would always be side orders as the kids like to join me. Berebut cicah biskut dalam Milo. So, kena la order personal Milo for everybody.


Paling best - makan biskut cicah Milo bila hari hujan lebat... biskut jadi terlebih sedap somehow. Yum, yum..


No comments: