Monday, April 07, 2008

Aisha Sofea



Welcome to the world my little baby girl Aisha Sofea!

Today is the 45th day, which means the "pantang" is over! Yeaa! Aisha was born on Feb 22 at 9:36am, via C-Section, weighing 3.25kg. And how very lucky was she, our hospital room was upgraded to a single suite, and my gynae didn't charge for her service.

Amir was at first a bit upset as he was expecting a little boy, but later he enjoyed opening all the presents that Aisha got. Words like "Amir nak smackdown baby" soon disappeared. I'm hoping he'll stand the "geram" for the little one.

Aina & Abang on the other hand are very happy and helpful. The big sister is especially attentive the baby's needs, and is always assisting Mama with the cleaning and bathing. Which is why all the more reason I'm happy to get another girl. Alhamdulillah!

So with this number 4, I was advised to stop bearing children altogether. Reason being that I already had 3 C-Sections, and that age is also a factor. So after this, the children that I'll be getting are gonna be my cucu lah!

By the way, the picture above is 5-day old Aisha.

No comments: