Thursday, February 14, 2008

Countdown

Finally, my gynae & us decided on the C-Section date - it's gonna be February 22, 2008. Papa & Mama were wishing that we could get February 23, as we would have a nice sequence of birthdates for the kids : Abang - 21, Aina - 22, baby - 23 and Amir -24. Unfortunately the gynae won't be around on the 23rd, so we had to settle for 22nd then. But then we never know, baby might want to come out earlier huh?

Counting down the days is tiring. So let's just go with the flow. My tummy is so big I can't even stand for a long period. I even got sick last week after my meeting in Putrajaya, what with the walking in enormous government office complexes (that serves little purpose except for the breathtaking designs), and walking back to the parking lot under the hot sun. Getting home, I immediately came down with high fever and very low blood pressure and had to be saline-dripped. Geez! So now I'm trying very much to minimize my client visits to nil.

My mode of working is from home now, trying my very best to focus and delegate things. One thing for sure, the new guy we would like to recruit (and back me up temporarily) chickened out the last minute. I was expecting him to be on board early February. I guess his current employer counter-offered him with a better deal. So that makes things a little bit frenzier. I can't really delegate much.

So it's back to my current colleague and the CEO & COO to followup my deals he he..

No comments: