Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Contractions Counting

Two more days to go!

My contractions are still irregular, which means that the baby is still comfortable in my tummy. Expected what...the original due date is Feb 29. Based on previous track records, the babies would come out 1 or 2 days earlier. So I guess Feb 22 is still on schedule.

The only thing most discomforting is the difficulties getting into the right position while trying to ge to sleep at night. And that's also the time the contractions start coming. Only at night. Last night I had to toss and turn a trillion time and everytime the contractions kicked in, it had to be accompanied with a trip to to the loo. But by 4:30am in the morning, the contractions subsided. I hope these sleepless nights don't follow through after the baby is delivered. All 3 older kids were pretty much good sleepers - last feeding time would normally be midnight, and the next one would be like 5 or 6am. How wonderful it was for me to have uninterrupted sleep during my confinement.

The C-Section on Friday is scheduled to be at 9:30am. I have to fast like 4 hours before the procedure. And the sad thing is I'm always hungry at 7:30am. Looks like I have to sahur by 4am or at least have a midnight snack. Good luck to Mama!

So, this round I hope it would be another blessing...

No comments: