Thursday, September 21, 2006

Is Not Ramadhan Yet!

What is it with people these days? At 4pm, Jalan Tun Razak is already congested. It's been like that since Tuesday, and I was always late for my appointments. Are people practising for the early dash home for buka puasa? Why suddenly people start going home early? Or are they becoming like me? Setting appointments later in the day like 3 or 4pm outside KL so that I could go home immediately after my meetings.

Whatever it is, I'm feeling the Ramadhan bug coming my way...the urge to get more dried fruits like apricots, dates, seeds, the sudden desire to do spring cleaning, the waking up at 4am...

I also found myself looking through fast recipes to compile for the maid who doesn't know how to vary the menu. I just hope she'll improve soon.

No comments: