Friday, September 22, 2006

Driving Paranoia

My thoughts are always running wild especially when I’m driving and stuck in traffic jams. I would be thinking of possible dangers or chaos in my way particularly if I’ve came across some gruesome reading prior. The intensity of these thoughts would be even more propagated if I could see the potential danger of an object. And these are my fear list:

Stuck in traffic under the monorail track – fear of the track plummeting down on my car and I just couldn’t get out in time

Stuck in traffic with big trees by the roadside – fear of a fallen tree on the car and eventually me

Driving past a construction site – fear of a falling block from the cranes.

Traffic jam during a downpour with lightning and all – fear of being struck by lightning and just roast to death

Traffic jam during a downpour – fear of a sudden flood and being stuck while getting scolded by hubby for not planning my routes in the first place

Midnight driving from work – fear of a car breakdown in the middle of nowhere and my cell phone battery decided to run out as well

Midnight driving alone from work – fear of even glancing at the rear mirror to find “somebody” sitting at my backseat….

I shall mention no more…in view of the last item, sigh!

No comments: