Thursday, March 17, 2011

Pumpkin's Phasing

February 22, 2011

My little pumpkin is no longer little. She's 3 already. Time really flies. I think last year went like a breeze. And my kids are all grown up.

I remember about 4 years ago when at one point I felt so sick I thought it was gastric. My boss gave me some gastric pills and said "take this, as long as your not pregnant"

Then it struck me. So quickly I dashed to the panel clinic in the next block, and there I just blinked with amazement when the doctor told me I was pregnant. I could already imagine the late nights and the extra luggage. But then, it was indeed a pleasant surprise..another little body to snuggle with..



Mama is as busy as ever. Couldn't even plan for a birthday party though Mama has long bought some party bags and treats. But when the time came, Mama had to just buy some cupcakes on the way back from work. Kesian my little Pumpkin.



But kids being kids, any treat on their birthday is a blast. As long as we remember.



So there she goes, one happy kid with a few candles on her birthday.

2 comments:

kak juli said...

happy birthday sweet pumpkin!

Makbudak said...

tima kaceh mak juli :)