Monday, August 07, 2006

Peace in Slumberland

At the end of a hectic day, the only peace of mind I would get is watching my kids in slumber. Next to prayers, it's the only thing that will lower the pace of my heart beat, though I do admit sometimes I rushed my prayers...

Adam is still like a baby, suckling his thumb. He'll go to bed fully clothed, but by dawn, he only has his undies on, sweating, and Mama is curling under the thick comforter from the cold breeze of the aircond. I wonder why Adam felt so warm?


Aina is a light sleeper, just like her mom. When she had a bad dream, she'll be right on my side of the bed, squeezing in between her little brother and me.


And this boy, no matter where I put him in the room, by 3am he'll be somewhere in between Papa and Mama.

See how peaceful is Slumberland...I wish peace would shower all around the world especially in the Middle East.

I also wish for peace to fill my heart everytime I face the most difficult customer to date...eh?

No comments: